EMBODY EMPOWER EDUCATE
Be a Part Of The Change
At the foundation of our program is the belief that:
Student learn best through practice, reflection and application and that when student feel connected to school, they are more likely to bring what they learn home, and beyond.
We believe in teaching to the whole student meeting their physical, emotional, mental, social and cognitive needs, all according to their development.
We teach the yoga diving deep into the philosophy and practice to expand the luminescence of the child’s personality.
We have a teacher’s guide (Diamondtaire Sun for Yoga Teacher) and the children’s guide ( Diamondtaire Star for Animal Yoga student)
Our class has a theme, a concept for science, breathing, warm up, yoga postures, game, partner work, relaxation and a homework or an assessment.
Our Animal Yoga For Kids Includes:
Over 50 poses for children
An abundance of Creative Yoga Games
Breathing and Meditation Exercises suitable for kids
Guided Imagery and other relaxation techniques.
The benefits of Yoga for Kids include, but are no t limited to:
- Improved ability to relax and calm themselves
- Reduced stress
- Increased focus and concentration
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Improved coordination and balance
- Improved gross and fine motor skills
- Improved sleep patterns
- Improved digestion
- Increased self-confidence
- Development of a healthy, active lifestyle
Your child will enjoy personalized instruction from one of our highly-qualified instructors. Private classes are available for children of all ages.
Classes can be designed to address specific concerns:
- Physical concerns
- Emotional difficulties (anxiety, depression)
- Behavioral difficulties
- ADHD or impulse control
Or enjoy specialized instruction in:
- Mom & Baby Yoga
- Parent/Caregiver & Child Yoga
- Family Yoga
Learn More or Contact Gems Of Yoga for details.
Our teachers are available to bring our unique style of yoga to you!
Consider a yoga class:
- At school (preschool through high school)
- At your meeting or event (Girl Scout meetings, PE, clubs etc.)
- At church
- In the park
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your event.
Dhs 100/1 session
Dhs 360/4 sessions
DHs 800/8 sessions with 15% discount.
Annual Package of 50 sessions / year
Student can also be nominated for scholarship and prepared to become Yoga Teachers to teach the Yoga classes. Please discuss Yoga Teacher Training for your child with Ms. Sunita.
Welcome to Animal Yoga for YOGA for kids at the GEMS OF YOGA CENTER! We offer fun-filled yoga classes that will promote coordination, balance and concentration. At this time we would like to cover some rules and procedures. A waiver must be signed by an adult at the beginning of the first class before their child may attend the class.
- Shoes are stored in the benches located in our studio. Coats are to be hung on the hooks in
the changing room of our studios. Personal belongings and valuables may be brought into the studio (no food or drinks); cell phones silenced and placed in the cubbies along the wall. Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Children should use the restroom prior to class as the teacher will not be available to escort them once class has begun.
- Children must be signed in and out of class by parent/guardian.
- Parents/guardians of children ages 4-7 attending a yoga class alone should remain at the Gems Of Yoga Center during your child’s class.
- We must have a parent/guardian contact number for all children attending any class if parent is not present. This applies to ages 8 and up.
- Children develop at different rates. Please encourage your child and avoid comparisons.
- It is our mission to introduce yoga to children in a calm, safe and fun environment. Children causing a disturbance for other students may be asked to leave the class. The teacher will first make every effort to contact the parent/guardian to work through any challenges but the teacher reserves the right to excuse the child from future classes if the disturbances continue.
- In parent/tot classes, the adult should feel comfortable in taking a disruptive child out of the room until they are ready to return. Please, parents, turn cell phones off.
- The goal of the yoga program for younger children is that they develop a positive experience without concern for performance of the practices.