Manipura Chakra - [3.4] Behavioral Characteristics of Manipura Chakra
Page 5 of 10
Behavioral Characteristics of Manipura Chakra
- This chakra encompasses the planes of karma,charity,atonement for one's error,good company,bad company,selfless service, sorrow,dharma and the celestial plane.
- It is seat of fire which shows as angr look,fiery temperament and dashing personality.It is the gravitational center of the body.
- This person is motivated by desires for identification,recognition,power and better living conditions.
- Such a person will sleep from six to eight hours nightly on their back.
- They have great organisational capabilities.
- Young persons from 14-21 years are ruled by this chakra.
- They are fahionable and in tune with time.
- Balance in this chakra can be acheived by selfless service,serving without desire for reward.Charity will clarify one's path of action or karma.Dharma is the timeless law of nature (inner and outer)that interconects all phenomenal existence. By following Ashtanga Yoga one can remain true to one's dharma. After this balance s acheived, the person may enter celestial plane.
The Awakening of Kundalini Shakti
When the Devi reaches the Manipura Chakra Manipura Chakra all that is the Chakra merges in Her Body. Water and Taste are dissolved, as also the sense of taste itself, into Tattva of Fire.
The Varuna Bija Vam Ram.