GOY Studio Etiquette & Policy
Entering The Studio:
- Please bring clean showered body and be sure to wash your hands and specially feet if they have shoe smell.
- Do not wear perfume and avoid smoking or use a fresh t-shirt without smoke smell for your yoga to not disturb other yoga enthusiasts.
- PLEASE TALK LESS AND PRACTICE MORE.
- Lie down in savasana and concentrate on your breath by counting it in reverse manner from 50 to 0.
- Please inform the instructor about any chronic pains for the instructor to advise you variations to some poses based on your body issue.
- Do not drink water during the session as the heat generated by yoga helps to burn the toxins so do not dowse that fire.
- If you have concerns about the teaching style, time or about the studio then please make a written suggestion about how to improve it addressed to the CEO and seal it and give the envelope to the reception and the CEO will call you to acknowledge and share the steps taken in response to your suggestion.
- Please drop your used towels in the basket provided and do not use other student mat.
- Inform the office boy or instructor and GOY will arrange an extra mat if you require.
- Please have water after the session and you can always request complimentary herbal teas hot or cold from the office boy or reception.
- Mats, towels, water, lockers, teas are complementary to our package members.
- Please keep your mobile on silent or off during yoga session and please keep your voice low while talking to other yoga enthusiasts.