Vishuddha Chakra - [5.3] Techniques & Effects Of Meditation
Page 4 of 10
Techniques & Effects Of Vishuddha Chakra Meditation
Shakti asks Shiva:
Nama Shivaiah! How can I understand the techniques and effects of Vishuddha Meditation?
- Experience Shunya.
- Meditate in the hollow of throat.
- Ida, Pingala energy flow sops and Sushumna starts and akasha/space is experienced as void/shunya.
- But meditation is effected by sat, raj, tam gunas.
- Spoken words come from heart giving expression to emotions.
- The 5th chakra person words penetrate your heart and change the akasha of aspirant’s mind.
- Prayer, devotional songs arise from Anahata (heart) and create trance like spiritual state, while mantras arise from Vishuddha Chakra and are expressed by throat and bring out our divine energies and give form to formless.
- Meditation on throat chakra gives calmness, serenity, purity, a melodious voice, the command of speech and mantras,and the ability to compose poetry.The aspirant becomes youthful,full of ojas and can understand hidden message in dreams. The aspirant can interpret scriptures and becomes a good spiritual teacher (Braham Vidya, Suddha Vidya, Sri Vidya). The aspirant can travel through space. He gets other siddhis too.